The Daisy Network
PO BOX 71432
London, SW6 9HJ
Join Online - superseded
We offer two types of membership: Standard and Professional.
By joining The Daisy Network you will receive the following benefits:
- Contact details of our Networkers - members who have volunteered to take your calls, listen to your problems and answer your questions on various topics.
- Access to our Tele-Counselling scheme which gives you the opportunity to have half an hour counselling over the phone with Chrissie Hosking, an accredited counsellor, free of charge.
- Download or receive a hard copy of our quarterly members magazine, Update . It is packed full of the latest news about premature menopause, HRT and IVF, people’s experiences, views and ideas and what the charity has been up to.
- Three FREE fact sheets: i) Your Health ii)HRT by Dr Conway iii) Another’s Perspective – written by members’ mothers, partners and friends
- Access to our Forum.
- Access to members only pages including health and fitness blogs.
- A discount code to purchase books and leaflets through our new shop .
- A list of doctors with a special interest in premature menopause.
- The addresses of various organisations you may find helpful.
- Discounted tickets for our Annual Conference held in June.
- An invitation to join us at our Christmas lunches which are held across the UK.
If you would prefer not to join online, please contact our Membership Manager to arrange for a paper form to be sent.
The standard membership fee is £20 for 1 year or £45 for 3 years.
The professional membership fee is £25 for 1 year.