The Daisy Network
PO Box 183
We offer two types of membership: Standard and Professional.
The standard membership fee is £20 per annum, less than £2 per month. This not only benefits you, but allows The Daisy Network to continue to support and inform people in similar situations to yourself.
By joining The Daisy Network you will receive the following benefits:
- Contact details of our Networkers - members who have volunteered to take your calls, listen to your problems and answer your questions on various topics.
- Access to our Tele-Counselling scheme which gives you the opportunity to have half an hour's counselling over the phone with Chrissie Hosking, an accredited counsellor, free of charge. We can only offer one opportunity per member due to popularity. If you fail to make the appointment we cannot guarantee you a new appointment.
- Download or receive a hard copy of our quarterly members magazine, Update . It is packed full of the latest news about premature menopause, HRT and IVF, people’s experiences, views and ideas and what the charity has been up to.
- Three FREE fact sheets: i)Health ii)HRT written by Dr Conway iii) Another’s Perspective – written by members’ mothers , partners and friends
- Access to our Forum .
- Access to members only pages including health and fitness blogs.
- A discount code to purchase factsheets through our shop and books via the post (list in membership pack).
- The addresses of various organisations you may find helpful.
- Discounted tickets for our Annual Conference held in June.
- An invitation to join us at our Christmas lunches which are held across the UK. These lunches are organised by volunteers for members.
If you would prefer not to join online, please contact our Membership Manager to arrange for a paper form to be sent.