The once a month support forum for young women with Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) is going in for its third season. The aim is to both cover specific topics and provide space for wide ranging discussion on the emotional aspects of POI around them. Women with POI are welcome and encouraged to attend regularly if possible. We hope to provide a relaxed time where you can share concerns and gain support from each other. The group will be led by Claire Bellone, the Clinical Nurse Specialist and Dani Singer, Counsellor. Specialist speakers will be invited to talk on subjects relating to POI.
NEW Venue: Beta Cell Seminar Room, Lower Ground Floor Outpatients
· 8th March, 6–7:30pm—Theme: Emotions, self-esteem and relationships
· 12th April, 6–7:30pm—Theme: Fertility and POI, Mr Nick Panay
· 10th May, 6–7:30pm—Theme: Lifestyle and diet
The group runs monthly, with four dates each Spring and Autumn. The venue, date and speakers are subject to change. Please check this page regularly.
The group is free to attend—tea and coffee provided.
Beta Cell Seminar Room, Lower Ground Floor, Outpatients
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
369 Fulham Road
London SW10 9NH
· On-site parking: Paid on exit
· Nearest tube: South Kensington, Brompton Road, Fulham Broadway, Earl’s Court
· Buses: 211, 14, 414