The once a month support forum for young women with Premature Ovarian Insufficiency (POI) is going in for its third season. The aim is to both cover specific topics and provide space for wide ranging discussion on the emotional aspects of POI around them. Women with POI are welcome and encouraged to attend regularly if possible. We hope to provide a relaxed time where you can share concerns and gain support from each other. The group will be led by Claire Bellone, the Clinical Nurse Specialist and Dani Singer, Counsellor. Specialist speakers will be invited to talk on subjects relating to POI.
Venue: Wyman Seminar Room, (Edgar Horn Ward); 4th Floor, Lift Bank D
- 13th September, 6:00pm–7:30pm Diagnosis and Management: Claire Bellone, Specialist Nurse
- 11th October, 6:00pm–7:30pm Exploring the emotional impact; ideas
- 8th November, 6:00pm-7:30pm Fertility-Mr Nikoloau, Consultant, Fertility Specialist
- 6th December, 6:00pm –7:30pm Nutrition-Mrs Tanith Lee, Nutritionist
The group runs monthly, with four dates each Spring and Autumn. The venue, date and speakers are subject to change. Please check this page regularly.
The group is free to attend and tea and coffee are provided.
Wyman Seminar Room, (Edgar Horn Ward); 4th Floor, Lift Bank D
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
369 Fulham Road
London SW10 9NH
· On-site parking: Paid on exit
· Nearest tube: South Kensington, Brompton Road, Fulham Broadway, Earl’s Court
· Buses: 211, 14, 414