– a live performance of “Flushed” by Catherine Cranfield, which is a new play about premature ovarian insufficiency told through a compilation of bathroom chats
– talks from key experts in the field of POI and plenty of time to ask them your questions
– Amanda Lewis will share her journey of deciding and undertaking egg donation
– Kelly de Silva from Thedovecote.org will be here to offer strategies and support for those facing involuntary childlessness to find a renewed life of passion and purpose
– Sex and POI will be explored by a psychosexual expert
The day will begin at 10am and finish about 4.30pm at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital SW10 9NH.
Come among and be part of the launch of our DAISY DAY and buy your tickets here.