Tickets are now available for our annual meet up which we have renamed.. “Daisy Day”. To get your £5 member’s discount please login to this site.
This event is not just about taking in information by way of a conference – it is also, and very importantly, a day for daisy members and their guests to come together, unite as a community, learn, laugh, share stories , gain strength from each other and simply have fun. We feel this new name reflects better what the day sets out to achieve for those who attend.
This year’s line up features:
- a live performance of “Flushed” by Catherine Cranfield, which is a new play about premature ovarian insufficiency told through a compilation of bathroom chats
- talks from key experts in the field of POI and plenty of time to ask them your questions
- Amanda Lewis will share her journey of deciding on and undertaking egg donation
- Kelly de Silva from Thedovecote.org will be here to offer strategies and support for those facing involuntary childlessness find a renewed life of passion and purpose
- Sex and POI will be explored by a psychosexual expert
The day will begin at 10am and finish about 4.30pm at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital SW10 9NH Come among and be part of the launch of our DAISY DAY